December is filled with holiday cheer. We’ll be taking a look at Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s Eve.
- Holiday traditions
- Cookie exchanges
- Christmas music
- Hallmark Christmas movies
- Blockbuster movies during the Christmas season
- Why do we love Die Hard?
- Will you watch It’s Wonderful Life, A Miracle on 34th Street or will Chevy Chase be helping you ring in the Christmas season?
- Holiday decorations
- Spreading the holiday cheer to people in need
We’re also talking about coffee and chocolate – two of my favorite things.
- dark chocolate vs milk chocolate
- Is white chocolate really chocolate?
- Where can you get a great cup of coffee?
- How do you get that rich flavor at home?
- How do you incorporate coffee and chocolate into a well balanced diet?
- What country drinks the most coffee in the world?
- What country consumes the most chocolate?
- What country produces the most chocolate?
- What country grows the most coffee?
We have a very special article about The Butterfly Project at the Holocaust Center of Pittsburgh by guest contributor Karen Moellenberg.
And we’ll be talking about how to say goodbye to 2017 and ring in the new year.
- Do you make resolutions?
- Do you usually keep them?
- What about all those New Year's lists? Do you care who had the #1 song or what the #1 trend was in anything?
Answers to this month's Quiz:
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Leaves Turning Colors
- Parades and Football Games
- Frost on Pumpkins
- Turkey and Chestnut Dressing
- Back to School
- Turn Clocks Back One Hour
- Black Friday
- Hayrides, Bonfires, and Apple Picking
Please join us as we look at the end of 2017 and get ready for 2018. If you have any story ideas or constructive suggestions about This Awful-Awesome Life, message me on Facebook at This Awful/Awesome Life or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!