For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to be a writer. With two books available on Amazon and hundreds of magazine articles printed in various publications, I can truthfully say, I’m a writer.
Publishing my own successful on-line magazine is my next work in progress.
I want to tell the stories I think are important - stories that inform and entertain. I want to provide a platform for other writers to showcase their talents and get paid for their work as well as be paid for my time and effort.
I also want to provide affordable advertising for businesses of all sizes.
According to Henry Ford, “A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.”
Ford made his millions with the idea of affordability for the masses – The Model T.
The Model T was stripped down and basic, but it got people where they needed to go at a price they could afford.
Why not do the same with advertising? Have you priced advertising in other print publications and looked at what you get for your money?
What sort of guarantee do you get each month with your $300 -$400 business card sized ad among the hundreds of other business ads of various shapes and sizes appearing in traditional print publications? Will subscribers even be able to find your ad?
This Awful-Awesome Life is offering your business the opportunity to become a sponsor and support this publication.
• For $50/month our readers will see your basic business information with your choice of one or two photos.
• We will also publish a live link to your website and/or a direct link to your product on amazon.com (great for authors as well as vendors). That’s something traditional print advertising, radio spots or television commercials can’t provide.
• Because we are on-line, anyone with a computer can see your ad.
• Your business will be publically acknowledged on our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram each month.
• We are offering one year contracts with a 10% discount for paying in advance or you can pay $150 to appear in three months of your own choosing.
• As an additional feature, we will accept articles from your business highlighting a special area of expertise or informing our readers about an upcoming promotion or charity event. Who else does that at no extra charge???
• No hidden fees – no hidden agenda – we need sponsors – you need customers/clients.